Having guests over for the Holidays? This savory easy breakfast quiche is a fast delicious & filling recipe your guests will enjoy; plus it will make your whole house smell amazing! This quiche can be prepared the night before, refrigerated then simply pop into the oven 1st thing in the morning. The touch of Bisquick adds a light and fluffy interior.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links; should you choose to make a purchase using said link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- 10-12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled or 1 cup
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli crowns, chopped & thawed
- 1/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 ready to bake deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pre-bake pie crust on a cookie sheet for 10-12 min or until slightly golden brown
- While crust is baking, take a large bowl and add eggs, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, Bisquick, salt & pepper. Whisk lightly until thoroughly mixed.
- Remove pie crust from the oven, let cool slightly for about 2 minutes.
- Layer cooked bacon, broccoli and the rest of the 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes out of the oven before cutting, then Enjoy!
This quiche can be enjoyed anytime besides breakfast. I have often made this quiche as a go to recipe when I can’t figure out what to cook for dinner. You can also double this recipe by doubling the ingredients and use 2 deep dish pie crusts. Pop one into the freezer and bake it at a later time. Your family will love this, besides what’s not to love about cheese & bacon?
What I love about quiche is that there are so many different variations that you can make. For example try swapping out the broccoli and add sautéed mushrooms. You can also add chopped onions, or if you have roasted red potatoes left over you can add then into the quiche and it will still be delicious! I hope you enjoy this recipe!