Sweet Potato Souffle
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
This delicious chicken recipe can be served three different ways. It is a hit at every barbecue and can be served skewered with grilled pita bread, diced into a pasta dish, or spatch-cocked whole with grilled potatoes. No matter how you serve it, this marinated chicken will remain juicy and flavorful.
- 3 lbs chicken breast or thighs cubed, or 1 whole chicken cut down the center (spatch-cocked)
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of Goya Adobo seasoning
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large Ziploc bag
Time To Fire Up The Grill
Be sure to coat the grill with olive oil, I personally do not use cooking sprays because of the chemicals. Over medium to high heat place chicken on grill and allow 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness. Skewers will need about 5 minutes each side, and a whole chicken will need to cook for about 45-60 minutes with the lid closed. Chicken will cook much faster split down the middle and will be done when internal temperatures reach 165 degrees. Remove from grill, cover, and allow it to rest about 5 minutes.
Serve grilled chicken skewers with grilled pita bread and butter lettuce. Cut up chicken breasts and serve with pasta, and serve whole chicken with your choice of sides. It goes great with smoky grilled potatoes and corn on the cob. This dish serves about 6-10 people. Enjoy! Your guests will be sure to love this recipe!