Do you love to collect seashells? As a child I would spend hours at the beach collecting and sorting seashells. Once I found the perfect ones, I would bring them home, paint them and display them all over the house. If you’re a seashell collector you’ll want to preserve and protect your collection for years to come, especially after hours of searching for perfect sea treasures.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links; should you choose to make a purchase using said link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
As an adult I must admit that I cheat and sometimes just buy them, but I love them so much I still display them everywhere. It just me so happy seeing my beach treasures displayed all around my home. Check out these beautiful ideas on how you can display your own collection. Click on the images with links to find the items on Amazon.
1 On a Tray Table
2. In Decorative Apothecary Jars
3. In a Giant Clamshell
4. In a Bubble Glass Vase
5. In a Glass Hurricane with Candles
6. In a Decorative Bowl
7. In a Decorative Beach Lantern
8. On a Kitchen Shelf
9. On a Platter-Mix large and small shells
10. On a Tiered Tray
11. On A Mantle
12. In a Clear Glass Lamp
13. In Mason Jars-Use string lights to highlight your sea treasures.
14. In Oceanic Blue Vases
15. On bookshelves use the larger seashells on bookcases and they will stand out beautifully!
I hope you you enjoyed this post! Be sure to save, pin and share these ideas with other seashell collectors!