Easy Christmas Eggnog Cocktail Recipe
Happy Holidays! It’s my favorite time of year! A time to reflect on the past year and make exciting new memories with family and friends. I have also included a free printable Christmas Bucket List to help create those special events!
***This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, when you make a purchase. Please, see my affiliate disclaimer for more details.***
Here is a quick and easy Eggnog Cocktail recipe. There is nothing more comforting than the smells and tastes of the holiday season. Add this festive recipe to your holiday menu! Eggnog is a special treat that we don’t have often, so we want it to taste rich and luxurious! Best of all the prep time is only three minutes so you can whip this up last minute to serve guests dropping by.
Festive Christmas Eggnog Cocktail
- Italian Amaretto Liqueur Such As Disaronno
- Store Bought Eggnog Of Your Choice
- Cinnamon Sticks & Topping (optional)
- Gingerbread cookies (optional)
The best Eggnog should be well spiced with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice. Choose a good Eggnog that is thick, buttery, and slightly sweet. I recommend Southern Comfort because it’s not too sweet but also has the right amount of spice.
- Dip the glasses in Eggnog, then the cinnamon to rim the glass. (optional) Allow to dry.
- Pour Eggnog into the glass, then add a shot of or 1 ounce Amaretto Liqueur
- You can also add whip cream and sprinkle with cinnamon for a festive look.
- Stir, chill, or add ice, then enjoy!
Free Printable Christmas Bucket List
Use this list to complete your Holiday plans with family and friends!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Also see my recipe for The Best Buttery Soft Sugar Cookies!