Cake Mix Peanut Butter Blossoms
Easy Peanut Butter Blossoms
Everyone loves chocolate and peanut butter together! So here is another deliciously easy cookie recipe using a box of yellow cake mix. The cake mix is used for the cookie dough base, so you don’t have to make them from scratch!
What I love about this recipe is that it’s quick and easy, and there is hardly no measuring which means anyone can make them. Best of all these cookies will be ready to eat in 20 minutes.
***This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, when you make a purchase. Please, see my affiliate disclaimer for more details.***
Peanut Butter Blossoms are a holiday cookie staple. I can remember having these along with Sugar Cookies every year at Christmastime. Why not whip up a batch and give them as a gift?
If you prefer to make these from scratch instead you can use this Classic Peanut Butter Cookie recipe instead.
Easy Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 cup creamy Peanut butter
- 1 bag of Hershey kisses
- Add 1 box yellow cake mix to a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and the softened butter.
- Beat the ingredients together until completely mixed.
- Scoop and shape the cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll each dough ball into the granulated sugar.
- Place the dough balls onto a an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and immediately insert Hershey’s Kiss into the center.
- Let them cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then place on a cooling rack to finish.
This recipe yields about 30 cookies. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for about one week to remain fresh. You can also freeze cookies for up to 3 months and they will taste delicious once thawed.
I love to play around in the kitchen with boxed cake mix recipes. I’m not a professional baker, but every recipe in this blog is something that I have learned to perfect over the years so they will always taste amazing!