Have you ever tried cooking steak and potatoes in the air fryer? Air fried steak will be your new favorite way to cook steak! This recipe gives you that crispy crust seared outside and a tender juicy inside, best of all they’re easy to make! Now steak can be the main dish any night of the week. I admit when I first bought my air fryer, it stayed in the box unopened because I was afraid to use it! lol now I’m almost a pro.
This post contains affiliate links, see my full disclosure here.
- 2 10-oz steaks ribeye, steaks
1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Kosher salt
- 1 Pepper, fresh ground
- Italian seasoning optional
- Steak seasoning optional
Air fryer baked potatoes have a crispy skin and fluffy middle.
- 2-4 Russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sea salt, coarse
Instructions for Potatoes:
- Start with 2-4 clean and dry potatoes russet potatoes.
- Rub with olive oil for crispy skin, then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the air fryer and cook the potatoes at 400°F for 15 minutes, then flip and cook for and additional 15 minutes totaling 30 minutes.
- Slice in the center, and add seasonings of your choice.
Instructions for Steak:
- Remove steaks from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Pat steaks dry again, rub with a bit of olive oil, then season the steak on both sides with a generous pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Arrange the steaks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400°F for a total time of 15 minutes, flip the steaks once halfway through or about 7 min after.
- Add a small pat of butter to each steak, then rest 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
If you don’t have an air fryer or have never used one I recommend buying the Dash Tasty-Crisp Air Fryer below. It’s small, compact and won’t take up too much space on your kitchen counters. Plus it’s great for one or 2 people and comes in several colors!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, this will now be your favorite go to meal! enjoy!