These wonderful homemade Peanut Butter Brownies are a decadent treat for peanut butter lovers! They have creamy peanut butter in the mix and delicious peanut butter chips baked inside. You guys know I love to alter a good box mix recipe, but when comes to brownies nothing beats homemade. This recipe serves 18-24 brownies.
***This may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, when you make a purchase. Please, see my affiliate disclaimer for more details.***
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 1/4 cups creamy natural peanut butter
1/2 cup or 1 stick of salted butter softened
4 eggs lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 cups peanut butter chips
Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut butter lovers, rejoice!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 9×13 in baking pan and place into the refrigerator.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt together.
- Combine brown butter, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat until blended.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture and peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until brownies begin to pull apart from the sides of the pan.
- Cool in pan or on wire rack before cutting into squares.
This peanut butter brownie recipe can be made many different ways by adding chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, Reese’s Pieces or chopped peanut butter cups to the batter. This recipe serves 18-24 brownies.
If you love this recipe please share it! Enjoy!