Pumpkin Spice Latte
Happy Fall Y’all. It’s almost “Pumpkin Spice” season and the cooler weather calls for this delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte to warm you up! This is one of my favorite recipes! Best of all, you won’t need to leave your home to enjoy this recipe, or spend money at one of those expensive coffee chains. All you need are a few ingredients and about 10 minutes and you’ll have a warm & cozy beverage ready to enjoy.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links; should you choose to make a purchase using said link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice puree, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot espresso or hot brewed coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- Combine the milk, pure pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin spice puree, and vanilla in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and vent with a small hole.
- Microwave until the milk is hot. It should take about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is foamy, for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the hot espresso or hot brewed coffee into a large mug. Add the foamed milk. Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.