Hello everyone, get inspired to refresh your home with these 10 dreamy beach cottage rooms! Beach cottage style brings together cozy and casual elements to reflect an easy-going way of coastal life. When you think of beach cottage decor, white may come to mind. White creates the canvas for bold accent colors such as aqua, navy, turquoise and coral.
***Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links; should you choose to make a purchase using said link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.***
Wicker baskets, sisal rugs, rustic wood tones, driftwood, and cedar shingles are all natural elements that give a beachy or waterside feel to your home. The use of natural light, soft tones, and a clean aesthetic is meant to evoke the breeziness of the beach. Basically, it feels like summer year-round inside your house.
- Shiplap gives a light and airy feel to this beach cottage living room with neutral furniture accents.
2. This is a great idea to decorate a reading nook with gorgeous coastal wall art as the focal point.
3. This vintage cottage style bedroom is bursting with color for a light and cheery feel.
4. What a great design idea for a small space coastal style entry way!
5. I love everything about this beachy bedroom with aqua blue and navy accents.
6. This beautiful beach cottage style bedroom in shades of white and aqua has natural textiles of cotton and linen, with coastal accents and plants.
7. You’re going to love this ALYS Beach beauty designed by Birmingham designer, Lisa Flake of Caldwell Flake Interiors. Click the link below picture to see the full house tour.
8. This modern kitchen has light oak flooring than is quite literally the foundation of your coastal style interior design aesthetic.
9. This modern coastal kitchen with aqua blue backsplash and natural barstools create a cozy beach cottage feel.
10. Is there anything more relaxing than a tub overlooking water? What a gorgeous view!
I hope you enjoyed these beautiful design ideas! For more ideas see my Beach Cottage Style page.